GERMAN DOCUMENT TRANSLATION SERVICES
“But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?”
– Albert Camus
No matter how small your project is, I am committed to give it my full attention. I am well prepared and look forward to providing knowledgeable, courteous, and timely service. Listening to my clients in order to understand their needs and expectations has become an integral part of my success. I like what I do, and that’s why I have many regular customers who enjoy working with me.
Each text is different, and every assignment confronts the translator with three unique challenges: determining the correct terminology, identifying the target audience, and reflecting the appropriate style and language register.
A technical manual requires a different style than a legal opinion; a contract uses specific terms that would sound odd in an advertising copy; and medical reports use an altogether different and highly specialized terminology.
You can be certain that my translations into German, my native language, are precise, accurate, and grammatically correct. Since I have lived in an English-speaking environment for the past 30 years and hold the official certification that allows me to issue “certified translations from English into German and German into English”, you can rest assured that my translations read like originals.
And here’s what you can expect:
- Accurate, yet elegant translations that are the result of thorough research, a natural sensitivity to the nuances of the English and the German language, and years of professional experience.
- Conscientiousness and commitment when it comes to keeping deadlines.
- A network of reliable colleagues, a large reference library, and numerous dictionaries.
- Friendly, cheerful service.
- In a rush? I can accommodate same-day delivery of simple documents if my schedule allows it.
- Absolute confidentiality.